Friday 15 March 2019

Difficulties

Difficulties..

Difficulties are known to everyone
Either literate or illiterate one.
Some take them seriously,
Some take it as fun.
Some find in studying 
Some find in working in the sun.
Some will fight with them
Some simply run.

Who has never gone through difficulties? 
I think there are none.
Can anyone explain what they are really,
If I sit to think 
It makes me weary. 
Lets take them as 
Small speed breakers of life.
Keep moving through them,
Don't rush,and they will
Teach you how to survive.

A smooth road makes you forget
The real taste of life.
There must be some ups and downs,
It may make someone ruin
And some may get crowns.

-HARSHITA PISHWE

No comments:

Post a Comment

HIGH I'LL FLY

Oh my string isn't strong! My kite a bit old The threads dangling out Weak is the support. Wind is a foe,its push makes me shout O...